Aarya Beach Resort you'll be inside the region of mainstream attractions like Anjuna Beach and Vagator Beach. The property is located in the Mandrem Beach district. At the hotel, all rooms are attach with private balcony, feature flat-screen TVs with cable channels, and you can enjoy coffee/tea makers, free bottled water, and safes. In-room dining is easy with amenities like refrigerators and room service. Additionally, desks and free toiletries are available. Highlights at this beachfront resort include a restaurant and in-room free WiFi. The daily breakfast offers continental and à la carte options.
Additionally, you'll find free WiFi in public areas and spa service. Speaking English and Hindi at the 24-hour front desk, staff are ready to help all day and all night. At the resort's own bar/lounge, you can stop for a drink. Attractions in proximity to this 3.5-star Ashvem resort include Baga Beach and Calangute Beach. For a truly unforgettable experience and stay in Goa, surrender yourself to the sheer warmth, comfort and hospitality of Aarya Beach Resort.
This stretch in northern Pernem has a combination of beautiful, relatively peaceful shores, and a modern, cool beach culture. Some of the smartest boutique properties are here, and this is increasingly the place for the hippy-chic crowd to eat, drink and party. It also has a strong yoga and wellness scene.
• Language: Marathi, Konkani and Hindi. English is widely spoken
• Currency: Indian Rupee (INR)
• Climate: Tropical climate with annual temperatures ranging between 20°C – 34°C. Monsoon season is from June to September
• Visas: All foreign nationals require a visa to enter the country, please contact your nearest Indian embassy prior to arrival
Aarya Beach Resort & SPA Goa is a world-class facility, set on 4600 sq. mtr. of lush beachfront garden. The resort hotel is located in the most idyllic area of North Goa Ashwem and is a 70-minute drive from Goa’s Dabolim Airport
• Mapusa (nearest city) - 17 kilometres, 30 minutes by car
• Margao railway station - 64 kilometres, 70 minutes by car
• Thivim railway station-23 kilometer, 30 minutes by car, Dabolim International and Domestic Airport - 53 kilometres, 70 minutes by car
• Panjim (capital of Goa) - 32 kilometres, 40 minutes by car